Pythoff Nutrient Conditioner 10 g/L - 5 Litre Flairform
Hydroponic Nutrient Conditioner Pythoff maximizes the effective working life of water and nutrient:
- Helps prevent root browning.
- Helps eliminates food sources responsible for attracting fungus gnat and other root-zone pests.
- Helps prevent plumbing blockages.
- Non systemic: Safe to use from seed to harvest.
- Use during vegetative & flowering.
- Dose rate 0.1-0.2ml/L (0.4-0.8ml/Gal). As with all products it is advisable to test compatibility prior to routine usage. Pythoff is not compatible with hydrogen peroxide or beneficial bacteria.
- Complies with ‘organic' farming guidelines that prohibit the use of systemic chemicals.
Slimes and algae can cause diseases and blockages of plumbing components such as drippers, filters and pumps. They are also a food source that can be attractive to pests. To prevent the formation of slimes and algae:
● Ensure the nutrient solution is not exposed to light.
● Be aware that many organic additives (e.g. carbohydrates, sugars) can encourage the growth of slimes.
● Stored water and surface waters are a common source of slimes and therefore should be pre-treated prior to use in a hydroponic system.
● Routine replacement of recirculating nutrient solution and frequent cleaning of filters will help minimise problems.