Grow Tent Master Starter Hellion 750w HPS - 1.2 Metre - 150mm Temp & Speed Fan & Carbon
Grow Tent Master Starter Hellion Kit 1.2 Metre - 750w UHF Light Set - 150mm Temp & Speed Fan & Carbon
1 x Grow Tent Hulk Silver 1200 x 1200 x 2000mm
HID Lighting Kitset (Medium Enforcer)
1 x Hellion Medium Defender DE complete UHF 600-750w HPS Kitset - Adjust-A-Wings
Carbon Filter Kit
1 x 150mm Centrifugal Plastic Fan Temperature & Speed adjustable -760 Cubic Metres Per Hour - PK150-TC
1 x 150mm x 500mm Carbon Filter -50mm Carbon Bed
1 x 150mm x 10 Metre Black Inside Foil Outer
1 x Set of Easyroller Light hangers for HID light
1 x Set of 1/8 Rope Ratchet hangers for carbon filter
1 x Arlec 24 hour 8 setting Digital Timer
1 x CX Coco Base Nutrients A & B 1 Litre
1 x CX Hydro Base Nutrients A & B 1 Litre
CX 250ml Sample size additives 1 each of Bio Balancer, Mighty Grow, Mighty Bloom, Regen A Root, Wilt Guard, Clone Start, Headmasta.
Additional tent information;
- Grow Tent Hulk Silver 1200 x 1200 x 2000mm
- 600D Mylar Fabric Strongest material on the market with highly reflective mylar inside, washable inside and outside
- Viewing window front right door 300mm x 300mm with Velcro block out cover.
- 1 x 152mm Inlet with drawstring
- 1 x 152mm Extraction Outlet with drawstring
- 1 x 152mm Cable entry with drawstring
- 2 x 152mm Inlet-Outlets for Air cooled - ducted light fittings with drawstring
- High light proofing
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Heavy duty tubing allows for the hanging of Lights - Filters or other equipment
- Water proof internal tray
- Strong & durable light proof zip
Hellion Medium Defender DE complete UHF 600-750w HPS Kitset - Adjust-A-Wings
Hellion UHF Digital Ballast switchable output 450w - 600w - 750w
Hellion UHF 750W DE-HPS Lamp
Hellion DE Lamp Adaptor (adjustable)
Hellion Medium Defender Reflector Hellion Super-Spreader Cords for 240V Power
This revolutionary, state-of-the-art lighting system outputs more photons, delivers higher system efficiency and requires fewer lamp replacements than other DE-HPS fixtures.
The Hellion is a complete, integrated indoor plant lighting solution—designed with logic, efficiency, usability and common sense in mind rather than brute force, compromise and waste!
Additional Carbon Filter details;
- 765 Cubic Metre per hour Airflow
- Highly effective, low density Australian virgin carbon
- Machine packed carbon enables 100% filtered air flow
- Inner and outer mesh provides 53% open area allowing increased air flow
- Includes changeable Velcro pre-filter
- Switchable filter flange and base for longer lifetime
- Aluminum tops and bases for reduced weight
Using only sieved and de-dusted Australian activated carbon, every batch is analysed and tested to ensure it meets 950ID or higher. All carbon particle sizes are 4/12 US mesh or larger, ensuring the highest achievable airflow ratings. Every canister is weighed after manufacture to ensure consistency with every single filter made. Expect a minimum of 2 years life and up to five years life span in low humidity environments.
Carbon filtering is a method of filtering that uses a bed of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities, using chemical adsorption.
Each particle, or granule, of carbon provides a large surface area, or pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum possible exposure to the active sites within the filter media. One gram of activated carbon has a surface area in excess of 3,000 m2 (32,000 sq ft).
Active charcoal carbon filters are most effective at removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) Connect them to your exhaust fan, forcing all the extracted air from your grow room to pass through the filter.
A carbon filter has the ability to literally scrub the smell from the air. Therefore, when a smell passes through the carbon, it is completely neutralized. In fact, the filter is capable of not only removing smells, but will also remove other impurities from the air.