Kit Carbon Filter 250mm x 600mm, 10 Metre Ducting & Silenced 250mm EC Fan speed adjustable
Kit Carbon Filter 250mm x 600mm, 10 Metre Ducting & Silenced 250mm EC Mixed flow speed adjustable Fan
1 x 250mm Silenced EC Mixed Flow Fan c/w Speed controller - 1808 Cubic Metres Per Hour
1 x Carbon Filter 250mm x 600mm -50mm Carbon Bed
1 x Ducting 250mm x 10 Metres -Black inside Foil outer
Carbon Filter details
- 1445 Cubic Metre per hour Airflow
- Highly effective, low density Australian virgin carbon
- Machine packed carbon enables 100% filtered air flow
- Inner and outer mesh provides 53% open area allowing increased air flow
- Includes changeable Velcro pre-filter
- Switchable filter flange and base for longer lifetime
- Aluminum tops and bases for reduced weight
Using only sieved and de-dusted Australian activated carbon, every batch is analysed and tested to ensure it meets 950ID or higher. All carbon particle sizes are 4/12 US mesh or larger, ensuring the highest achievable airflow ratings. Every canister is weighed after manufacture to ensure consistency with every single filter made. Expect a minimum of 2 years life and up to five years life span in low humidity environments.
Carbon filtering is a method of filtering that uses a bed of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities, using chemical adsorption.
Each particle, or granule, of carbon provides a large surface area, or pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum possible exposure to the active sites within the filter media. One gram of activated carbon has a surface area in excess of 3,000 m2 (32,000 sq ft).
Active charcoal carbon filters are most effective at removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) Connect them to your exhaust fan, forcing all the extracted air from your grow room to pass through the filter.
A carbon filter has the ability to literally scrub the smell from the air. Therefore, when a smell passes through the carbon, it is completely neutralized. In fact, the filter is capable of not only removing smells, but will also remove other impurities from the air.
About the fan
250mm Silenced EC Mixed Flow Fan c/w Speed controller - 1808 Cubic Metres Per Hour
- Soft start 150 watt 6 Pole brushless EC motor
- 1808 Cubic Metres Per Hour
- 502 Litres Per Second
- 0 to 100% Speed adjustable on remote removable lead
- Fire proof Acoustic Cotton
- Static pressue 500Pa
- Noise 55 dBA at max speed 3200rpm
- Pre-wired 230V lead & Plug
- Powder coated steel housing with Aluminum Flanges
Mixed flow fans allow air to flow in axial and radial direction in relation to the shaft. These powerful inline mixed flow fans have been designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require higher airflows These fans are widely used in many applications, It is common to find them on duct systems, which are characterized by high pressure, good air flow with low relative noise levels. These fans are mountable at the beginning, the middle and the end of the duct system. Installation of this type of fan is simple, and so is the removal.