Kit Carbon Filter 125mm x 300mm - 100mm and 125mm "Super Silent" Double skinned insulated Fan c/w Variable Speed controller & 10 Metres of Ductinga
Kit Carbon Filter 125mm x 300mm - 100mm and 125mm "Super Silent" Double skinned insulated Fan c/w Variable Speed controller & 10 Metres of Ducting
1 x 100mm and 125mm Super Silent Double skinned insulated Fan c/w Variable Speed controller
1 x Carbon Filter 125mm x 300mm -50mm Carbon Bed
1 x Ducting 125mm x 10 Metres -Black inside Foil outer
Carbon Filter Details:
Pro Grow Carbon Filter 125mm x 300mm -50mm Carbon Bed - No1 grade 4/8 Australian Carbon
- 425 Cubic Metre per hour Airflow
- Highly effective, low density Australian virgin carbon
- Machine packed carbon enables 100% filtered air flow
- Inner and outer mesh provides 53% open area allowing increased air flow
- Unique dust atracting black pre-filter sock is included and comes with two easy-to-fit elastic pre-filter straps. This should be washed periodically to maintain the filters life
- Black powder coated top flange and base
- Switchable filter flange and base for longer lifetime
100mm and 125mm Super Silent Double skinned insulated Fan c/w Variable Speed controller
- Comes with a sealed adaptor so can connect to 100mm or 125mm Ducting and fittings
- Variable Speed control with off position, starts on full speed then slows from full speed to 50% or 1/2 speed on the pre-wired 230V lead & Plug
Free air performance:
- Full speed 284 Cubic Metres Per Hour - 79 Litres Per Second
- Low speed 248 Cubic Metres Per Hour - 68 Litres Per Second
- Fan blades designed using the latest fluid dynamics for optimal airflow and pressure
- Eco friendly ABS Durable double layered housing with sound reducing cotton insulation in between the layers and noise reduction holes between first and second layers.
- Quiet operation rated at 25 dBA at 3 Metres from Fan at High speed and 22 dBA at Low speed
- 33w Thermally protected 2250 rpm AC motor with automatic reset at High Speed and 28w 1850 rpm at Low speed
- Japanese NMB Ball Bearing Motor rated at 50,000 hour continuous operation
- Operating temperature range: -20℃ to 60℃
- Static pressure 159 Pa at High speed and 106 Pa at Low speed
- Internal backdraft damper designed to prevent air returning and insects etc entering the environment when the fan is turned off
- Includes mounting bracket
More on Pro Grow Carbon Filters:
Using only sieved and de-dusted Australian activated carbon, every batch is analysed and tested to ensure it meets 950ID or higher. All carbon particle sizes are 4/12 US mesh or larger, ensuring the highest achievable airflow ratings. Every canister is weighed after manufacture to ensure consistency with every single filter made. Expect a minimum of 2 years life and up to five years life span in low humidity environments.
Carbon filtering is a method of filtering that uses a bed of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities, using chemical adsorption.
Each particle, or granule, of carbon provides a large surface area, or pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum possible exposure to the active sites within the filter media. One gram of activated carbon has a surface area in excess of 3,000 m2 (32,000 sq ft).
Active charcoal carbon filters are most effective at removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) Connect them to your exhaust fan, forcing all the extracted air from your grow room to pass through the filter.
A carbon filter has the ability to literally scrub the smell from the air. Therefore, when a smell passes through the carbon, it is completely neutralized. In fact, the filter is capable of not only removing smells, but will also remove other impurities from the air.
Don’t be fooled by cheap copies ensure you use only the highest grade 4/8 Australian Carbon. Progrow carbon has been independently Analysed in a laboratory before the filter is manufactured to ensure it has a minimum 20% butane absorption and will provide the lightest least restrictive air flow and also deliver maximum impurity filtration.