100mm and 125mm Super Silent Double skinned insulated Fan c/w Variable Speed controller
100mm or 125mm Super Silent Double skinned insulated Fan c/w Variable Speed controller
- Comes with a sealed adaptor so can connect to 100mm or 125mm Ducting and fittings
- Variable Speed control with off position, starts on full speed then slows from full speed to 50% or 1/2 speed on the pre-wired 230V lead & Plug
Free air performance:
- Full speed 284 Cubic Metres Per Hour - 79 Litres Per Second
- Low speed 248 Cubic Metres Per Hour - 68 Litres Per Second
- Fan blades designed using the latest fluid dynamics for optimal airflow and pressure
- Eco friendly ABS Durable double layered housing with sound reducing cotton insulation in between the layers and noise reduction holes between first and second layers.
- Quiet operation rated at 25 dBA at 3 Metres from Fan at High speed and 22 dBA at Low speed
- 33w Thermally protected 2250 rpm AC motor with automatic reset at High Speed and 28w 1850 rpm at Low speed
- Japanese NMB Ball Bearing Motor rated at 50,000 hour continuous operation
- Operating temperature range: -20℃ to 60℃
- Static pressure 159 Pa at High speed and 106 Pa at Low speed
- Internal backdraft damper designed to prevent air returning and insects etc entering the environment when the fan is turned off
- Includes mounting bracket
Mixed flow fans allow air to flow in axial and radial direction in relation to the shaft. These powerful inline mixed flow fans have been designed to produce higher working pressures for applications that require higher airflows.
These fans are widely used in many applications, It is common to find them on duct systems, which are characterized by high pressure, good air flow with low relative noise levels.
These fans are mountable at the beginning, the middle and the end of the duct system. Installation of this type of fan is simple, and so is the removal.