Grow Tent Starter Kit 2.4 Metre - 2 x 600w GHP Digital Enforcer Light Set - 150mm Fan & Carbon
Grow Tent Starter Kit 2.4 Metre - 2x 600w GHP Digital Light Set - 150mm Fan & Carbon
1 x Grow Tent Hulk Silver 2400 x 1200 x 2000mm
HID Lighting Kitset (Medium Enforcer)
2 x 600w GHP Digital Ballast
2 x 600w Super Plant HPS Lamp
2 x Medium Enforcer Adjustawings c/w Cable & Plug
Carbon Filter Kit
1 x 150mm Centrifugal Plastic Fan -600 Cubic Metres Per Hour - PK150-A
1 x 150mm x 500mm Carbon Filter -50mm Carbon Bed
1 x 150mm x 10 Metre Black Inside Foil Outer
2 x Set of Easyroller Light hangers for HID light
1 x Set of 1/8 Rope Ratchet hangers for carbon filter
2 x Arlec 24 hour 8 setting Digital Timer
1 x CX Coco Base Nutrients A & B 1 Litre
1 x CX Hydro Base Nutrients A & B 1 Litre
CX 250ml Sample size additives 1 each of Bio Balancer, Mighty Grow, Mighty Bloom, Regen A Root, Wilt Guard, Clone Start, Headmasta.
Additional tent information;
- Grow Tent Hulk Silver 2400 x 1200 x 2000mm
- 600D Mylar Fabric Strongest material on the market with highly reflective mylar inside, washable inside and outside
- Viewing window front right door 300mm x 300mm with Velcro block out cover.
- 1 x 152mm Inlet with drawstring
- 2 x 203mm Extraction Outlet with drawstring
- 1 x 152mm Cable entry with drawstring
- 2 x 152mm Inlet-Outlets for Air cooled - ducted light fittings with drawstring
- High light proofing
- Easy and quick to assemble
- Heavy duty tubing allows for the hanging of Lights - Filters or other equipment
- Water proof internal tray
- Strong & durable light proof zip
Additional Lightkit information;
GHP Electronic ballast;
600w HPS & Metal Halide Digital Ballast - Adjustable Output - Non Fan cooled
Extremely high frequency
Soft start program to allow multiple ballasts to start at the same time
4 Settings 250w - 400w - 600w - 660w Super lumen
Runs on 230 volt power, 50 hertz or 60 hertz
Works with both HPS (High pressure sodium) and MH (Metal halide) lamps
External breaker system protects against power surges
2 Metre 230v Mains power lead
Round Pin Earth Outlet socket
Adjustawings Medium Enforcer;
The Enforcer is Adjust-A-Wings entry level model, making a premium reflector affordable to all growers. They offer no contest to the superior Avengers and Defenders in terms of reflectivity or durability but will outperform the majority of standard reflectors that are on the market. They offer 86% reflectivity and are an ideal introduction to quality reflectors for the new grower just getting started out.
The Enforcer is available in three sizes: small, medium and large
N.B. Enforcer Reflectors do not come supplied with Super Spreader
Additional Carbon Filter details;
- 765 Cubic Metre per hour Airflow
- Highly effective, low density Australian virgin carbon
- Machine packed carbon enables 100% filtered air flow
- Inner and outer mesh provides 53% open area allowing increased air flow
- Includes changeable Velcro pre-filter
- Switchable filter flange and base for longer lifetime
- Aluminum tops and bases for reduced weight
Using only sieved and de-dusted Australian activated carbon, every batch is analysed and tested to ensure it meets 950ID or higher. All carbon particle sizes are 4/12 US mesh or larger, ensuring the highest achievable airflow ratings. Every canister is weighed after manufacture to ensure consistency with every single filter made. Expect a minimum of 2 years life and up to five years life span in low humidity environments.
Carbon filtering is a method of filtering that uses a bed of activated carbon to remove contaminants and impurities, using chemical adsorption.
Each particle, or granule, of carbon provides a large surface area, or pore structure, allowing contaminants the maximum possible exposure to the active sites within the filter media. One gram of activated carbon has a surface area in excess of 3,000 m2 (32,000 sq ft).
Active charcoal carbon filters are most effective at removing volatile organic compounds (VOCs) Connect them to your exhaust fan, forcing all the extracted air from your grow room to pass through the filter.
A carbon filter has the ability to literally scrub the smell from the air. Therefore, when a smell passes through the carbon, it is completely neutralized. In fact, the filter is capable of not only removing smells, but will also remove other impurities from the air.